1. Below are the terms under which Wonkandy s.l. is willing to supply the products displayed on our website. The terms are applicable to all orders already received and future, until further news from us. If you wish to negotiate any of the following terms, please contact us via email. Changes cannot be made until they are approved in writing by one of the directors.
Cancellation / suspension
2. Orders may only be canceled after acceptance in writing by us. We may possibly pass on the costs incurred and the work done up to that moment. If we fail to agree on the amount of these costs, the cancellation / suspension will not be accepted. In accordance with current regulations regarding distance selling, you have the right to cancel the purchase contract for any of these items within a period of 7 working days from the day after the delivery of the product at the address indicated in the transaction. The above is applicable to all our products. We will only accept returns of products that are complete, unused and in perfect image conditions.
3. The prices indicated correspond to the budget date. We reserve the right to increase prices at any time. We are not obliged to notify the customer until the invoice is issued. The budgeted prices include VAT. Transportation is charged on all orders unless otherwise agreed with one of our managers, which must be recorded in writing. Transportation costs are calculated by weight, so transport must always be requested in the budgets.
The calculation of the transportation cost is made through an algorithm that may contain inconsistencies and incorrectness.
The calculation of this cost is therefore approximate, and we reserve the right to invoice the difference once the actual amount has been budgeted.
If, on the contrary, the customer observes calculation errors in the transport price or considers it excessive, they must inform the company, in writing, to "Customer Service" and the excess will be corrected in the invoice, proceeding to returning the excess if the payment had already been made.
The price of transport to countries outside the Iberian Peninsula must always be consulted; our page does not include any approximation to this cost.
4. The delivery dates that appear in the budget are approximate. We do not take responsibility for the absence of delivery on those dates. In case of agreement to collect the items in our warehouses, this must take place within a period of seven days from the time we notify you that the products are ready for collection. Storage costs may apply during the high season, in case of lack of storage space.
5. It is strongly recommended that you inspect all products at the time of collection / receipt. We are not responsible for alleged defects of the products that would have been obvious during such inspection, unless the claim is notified to us within 7 days after receipt / collection. If requested, you must return the product for a complete inspection. Once the inspection is done, you will be notified of the result, either in writing or by telephone.
6. We do not take responsibility for erroneous orders. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all products are correct at the time of sending the order. Should an order be modified at any time, expenses may be applied for the work done up to the notification of the change. If a product is returned to us, we will refund the full amount only after the full inspection is completed, to make sure it is not damaged or has not been used.
7. In case of using order numbers, they must be provided at the time of processing the order, since the information is processed automatically. In case of requiring proof of delivery, we may need 1 day in advance to access the information in peak season.
8. Payment must be made in advance of the shipment of the goods, unless other terms are agreed at the time of processing the order. In that case, said conditions must be agreed in writing before placing the order. In case of payment after delivery, the payment term is 15 days from the receipt of the goods. If payment is not received on that date, we can take any of the following measures:
i) Suspend or cancel our obligations under this or any other contract.
ii) Collect interest for the pending invoices from the date of the invoice until the date of payment.
iii) Enforce any other contractual right that we have (including the recovery of items mentioned in clause 9).
iv) Review your credit limit with us, if you have any.
9. The products referred to in this contract are the property of Wonkandy, s.l. until receipt of the full payment of any invoice.
10. In case of exceeding your credit limit with us, the account will be canceled. However, right after receiving the payment we will be willing to restore the account you have with us. We request immediate payment upon reaching the credit limit to reduce that amount. If we do not receive the payment within 15 days of reaching the credit limit, we reserve the right to recover any unpaid product.
11. In practice, we operate with credit limits for specific customers and review them periodically. If any order exceeds the agreed limit, the full payment of all pending invoices must be received.
12. These terms have been drafted by Wonkandy, s.l. We reserve the right to modify them at any time, without prior notice, although in that case a new agreement will be issued to all the parties in question.
Wonkandy, s.l. is the owner and manager of this website. We are committed to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or comments, or need to contact us, please contact us by email through the link on the store website or at the following address. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call the telephone number
If you prefer to write to us, our address is Camino de Mozárabes, nave 2 and 4, Polígono Industrial Parque Plata 41900 Camas (SEVILLA)
Placing an order cannot be easier. Just take a look at the store and add any product you want to buy to the cart. When you have finished your selection, go to the box. There we will ask for some necessary information to process the order.
The orders need to be manufactured, therefore, the payment must be made prior to the shipment of the goods. If you do not want to pay online, you can do it by bank transfer. We will give you the details by email.
If you have made a mistake when placing the order and you cannot correct it in the shopping cart, write to us and we will correct the error.
When you receive confirmation of your order, it means that we have received it. This does not imply the existence of a contract between us. We will indicate the acceptance of the order and, consequently, a contractual situation, when we send the invoice. We have included this clause to protect us in the event of there being a mistake in prices, having underestimated the price of an item or the inability to supply a specific product for any reason. In case of price change, we will contact you first to confirm that the price is accepted.
Neither we nor third parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, totality or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly reject liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Shipping and handling
The performance period of an order is approximately 20 days from the confirmation thereof. Obviously, if we have stock in our warehouses, the deadline can be shortened.
You accept that the receipt of the delivery note provided by our transport company is sufficient proof of receipt of the products.
Credit card security
If you have any questions or comments about privacy or security, please write to us at email@example.com We do not keep your credit card information.
Wonkandy, s.l. will not disclose your customer information to third parties except to the transportation company for obvious reasons.
Products not delivered, damaged or incorrect must be reported by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number, within 24 hours after delivery. Once all the incorrect items have been returned in good condition, we will proceed to refund the full amount for these products.
Pursuant to the Regulations on Distance Selling of the Kingdom of Spain, the buyer has the right to cancel the contract within a period of 7 working days from the day after delivery. If the product has been ordered by mistake, 20% will be applied as replacement.
We cannot accept returns of open or damaged products. All returned products must be in their original packaging and in a suitable resale condition. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. The cost and risk of loss or damage in the return of the products is your responsibility.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when the fault is ours, for example, by defect or erroneous description of the products. The proof of the error lies with the buyer.
All returned products must be in suitable resale condition. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights, which are not impaired in any way. If any clause is considered illegal or contradicting any rule, it will be automatically omitted from the terms until it complies with the law, without affecting the validity or applicability of the rest.
This website contains materials owned by us or copyrighted. Said material includes, among others, the design, layout, image, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
The unauthorized use of this website may be the object of a claim for damages or constitute a crime.
Under no circumstance shall we be liable for loss or damage, including but not limited to loss, indirect or consequential damage, or any loss or damage arising from the loss of data or benefits arising from or related to the use of this website.
The automated confirmation emails indicate that it is only a confirmation and the order has been received and does not imply acceptance of the order or confirmation of our sale offer.
Any order received is considered an offer by the buyer to purchase products and is subject to acceptance by Wonkandy, s.l. The company can choose not to accept an order for any reason.
Shipping and returns outside the Iberian Peninsula
Shipments outside the Iberian Peninsula must be handled by the management of Wonkandy, s.l. expressly and in writing, both for acceptance, for the calculation of transport costs and delivery time.